Tuesday, June 3, 2014

My rant is over

Well it has been about three days since my rant about having money stolen form my room. And I know I said I would not post anything about Malaysia. But I decided it was unfair to blanket all because of just one persons lack of ethics.


It has been pointed out to me by friends and others that over the past two years I have met more amazing people in my journey than I have bad. It is true that I have always believed that 99% of the people in the world are kind, but it really sucks when you meet than 1% who are the scum of the earth. 


But all it takes to remember the good is to be surrounded with people like in the above pictures. I practically lived at the Triumph dealership in Penang while there for two weeks. I would stay there for the whole day chatting and talking about bikes and life. These were people who in essence were complete strangers a few days prior but now I can say are friends.  
They helped me with everything and anything I needed whether it was bike related or not.  So I say thank you for being a friend and reminding me of the good side of man.





View of Penang from above.


On top of Penang Hill you can place a lock with your own lovers note written on it. As you can see there a re a lot of people in love around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment