Friday, November 23, 2012

Guiding Principle

If you are one of the few who have been following my adventure from day one. You will know that this journey for me is about more than just riding a motorcycle around the world.

 On the original blog I stated a guiding principle that would lead me throughout my travels. For those who have just come aboard, here is that principle again.

"to become rich in stories and experiences and always remember that the journey is more important than the destination."

Prior to leaving I also new I wanted a tattoo that represented my personal journey both internally and externally. At that time I was unsure of what that tattoo would look like or represent, but after five months of reflection it finally came to me. The below picture is of my new tattoo and the result of  that reflection.


The compass and globe represents my travelling the world and the "No Expectations" completes my guiding principle and has served me well to date. 

It is amazing how keeping a completely open mind in regards to "No Expectations" when dealing with daily occurrences, or interacting with other cultures and countries allows you to enjoy the experience that much more.

Todo es Bueno
All is Good

*Oh and yes it hurt like hell! Felt like a thousand razor blades cutting my arm, but worth it.



No comments:

Post a Comment