Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Placencia,BZ (The place to be)

As you can see from the pictures I finally found the little beach town I have been looking for. This is the first town I have felt like chilling for a while. Placencia is located on a peninsula  that is about ten miles long. The town has numerous accommodations and is unique in that it has one road going through the centre, but the majority of restaurants, bars and accommodations are off the road and connected by an sidewalk system.



Hotel view
The peninsula has a population of approximately 3000 residence including a large portion of expatriates. If anyone is interested in a place to retire this should be a consideration.







Johns Bakery
One of the things I enjoy the most is finding off the wall places to eat. I found a sign pointing towards John The Bakerman. If I did not see the sign I would have never guessed it was a bakery! But damn they make great cinnamon buns.


No comments:

Post a Comment